Join My Book Launch Team and Get Seven Unique Opportunities
Help promote City Farming and get a behind-the-scenes view of the launch. Earn prizes, and get free, exclusive content (scroll down to see all 7 benefits now.)
The first 20 applicants will receive a FREE advance copy of City Farming: A How-To Guide to Growing Crops & Raising Livestock in Urban Spaces.
It has been a long road to get here! Early in 2015, 5m Publishers contacted me, asking if I was interested in publishing an urban farming book. I said yes, and 2 years later, we’re a few short months out from the release of City Farming. It’s now available for advance order. (I’ll be sharing more about this later. For now, hold off on buying it; I’ll make it worth your while — promise.)
A lot of work goes into successfully launching a book, and frankly, I can’t do it alone. I have too many ideas, and I need your help implementing them.
Most of my previous projects have been crowd-sourced because I believe in the importance of empowering your “tribe,” so that’s nothing new. However, we’re going to do something really different with this team, and I’m excited about it.
This group is going to be special. I plan on personally pouring everything I have into it, enabling the team to spread the message. We’re also going to experiment with some innovative book promotion ideas, which you’ll get to see first-hand.
If you ever plan on doing something like this yourself someday, the experience will be invaluable. Plus, it’s going to be a lot of fun.
What you get: 7 Unique Benefits
When you sign up to join the Epic City Farming Book Launch Team, here’s what you’ll get for your time:
- The chance to receive an advanced printed copy that you can read a month before anyone else will get a copy (first 20 applicants.)
- The opportunity to earn easy promotion points to win prizes, including a free signed copy of the book at publication.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes content from my interviews with urban farmers (not found anywhere else.)
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group, where we’ll share promotion ideas and you’ll have direct contact with me.
- Invitations to beta-test books and online courses for free before they go public.
- The opportunity to interact with other launch team members and see the behind-the-scenes of a book launch.
- A special mention on my blog and on the CityFarmingBook.com site with a link to your website.
PLUS, a bunch of other freebies I can’t talk about yet (seriously cool stuff).
What I’m asking from you: 4 Easy Things
If you’re picked to be a part of this team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read and review the book online (e.g. Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and/or your blog).
- Share as many as you want of the ‘click to share’ graphics that we will provide.
- Spread the word any way you can during the week of November 30 (when the book launches).
- Interact with the rest of the launch team and participate in the community to help come up with promotion ideas (we’re open to experimenting).
I’m going to be “all in” for this, so I ask that you take it seriously. Please don’t apply if you don’t have the time or energy to dedicate to helping get the word out.
5m Publishing has generously offered to provide a free advance copy of City Farming to the first 20 applicants. So, if you are seriously interested in joining the team, don’t delay.